- Irina Grafova, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Financial Strain and Smoking.
- Dmytro Hryshko University of Alberta,
Maria Jose Luengo-Prado Northeastern University and
Bent E. Sorensen University of Houston and CPER.
The Effect of Education on Equity Holdings.
- Brooke Harrington, PhD
Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies
Inheritance as a Component of Retirement Wealth.
- Hamish Low University of Cambridge and IFS, Luigi Pistaferri Stanford University.
Disability Risk, Disability Insurance and Life Cycle Behavior
- David Laibson Harvard University, Andrea Repetto Universidad Adolfo Ibanez and Universidad de Chile, Jeremy Tobacman University of Pennsylvania.
Estimating Discount Functions with Consumption Choices over the Lifecycle
- Michael Donihue and Caroline Theoharides.
The Relative Importance of Housing Wealth in the Retirement Saving Decision
- Raquel Fonseca, Pierre-Carl Michaud, Arie Kapteyn and Titus Galama.
Retirement and the Demand for Health
- Eva Sierminska (CEPS/INSTEAD and DIW Berlin), Pierre-Carl Michaud (RAND, IZA and NETSPAR), Susann Rohwedder (RAND and NETSPAR).
Measuring Wealth Holdings of Older Households in the U.S.: A Comparison using the HRS, PSID and SCF
- Mark R. Rank George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University, Thomas A. Hirschl Department of Developmental Sociology at Cornell University.
ESTIMATING THE LIFE COURSE DYNAMICS OF ASSET POVERTY
- V. Joseph Hotz Duke University NBER and IZA, Kathleen McGarry Dartmouth College and NBER, Emily Wiemers UCLA.
Living Arrangements among Elderly Women in the Panel Study of Income Dynamics
- James MacGee University of Western Ontario and Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Jie Zhou Nanyang Technological University.
Private Pensions, Retirement Wealth and Lifetime Earnings